Tuesday 12 January 2016

College life

12/1/16
Hi
It is only the second day of the orientation and im feeling so shagged. Making friends was tougher than i thought. Today was a bit pissed with this girl. She seems friendly and kind suddenly she kept quiet like i have did something wrong. LOL ? Please Do not show attitude this orientation week. Kau dah kenapa? Seriously sia that girl something wrong sia. Da bilang what we talked about she changed. Where this girl name ' princess' likes to make used of people and i told her about it and she just ignored. I wanna strangle that type of people. Please be appreciative. O Allah Please help to calm haida :( and make her realize! Ya Allah , i wanna find good friends. Mostly they are lots of Malay girls and little Chinese.  36 students in my class. LIKE WHAAT. I thought my class gonna be only 10 but the number surpass me. Ya Allah , semoga keesokan hariku akan lagi terbaik,sudah 2 hari hamba mu disini tidak berasa selesa.Ya Allah engkau sahaja tahu apa perasaan yang tersirat di hati aku. Dugaanku. Aku serahkan ni kepadamu Ya'Allah why i am feeling down of the first week of school .

Basically , in class , my teacher talked about jumping to higher nitec year 2.But i have to go through two years of nitec business and do really well for me to jump into higher nitec year 2 course. I am so scared that i couldn't make it. My main goal right now is to spend 3 years in ITE and then get out from there because i couldn't take it with the huge sums in my class. I asked for my close friends to pray for me. I cried when i think about it. I try to be strong but i can't because of the friends in my class are so bossy. It is okay, i am gonna study hard and be the best. ok gdbye

8.33pm
12/1/16

No comments:

Post a Comment