Sunday 3 September 2017

Hey September

3/8/17
11:37pm

How amazing that it is already september? Time flies real fast this year and i am SHOOK. Four more month till 2018! I am so stoked! Apparently today is my First Year Anniversary with Him <3 So blessed and thankful that we totally stayed strong.. Sadly we didnt celebrate la... Focusing on exams. September is forever the month of exam.. I am so not ready. Especially Friday  paper.. tawakal je la dengan tu paper. I have no interest like legit for Elements of Business. LIKE WHY ?? WHY MUST IT ExiST??????????????????????????????? I do not know how to revise for that ???????????????????????????????????????????????? i shall just see how my fate goes.
BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER 5 DAYS OF HOLS LOL... BUT I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WWEEK BECAUSE I AM SURPRISING HIMMMMMM <3 HEHE BYEEEEEEEE SEE YAAA BLOG.

tHE ENDZZZzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment