Friday 30 September 2016

Night thoughts?

1/10/16
12:45am

I hate late night thoughts but i just cant keep it on my head. I just need to say it out. I do not know why guys a oblivious enough to know that our conversation is getting lesser and lesser? Or It is quite different. Why cant feel that way? I am not that sad but i am quite disappointed. He is not what i think he were. All he say eventually turn out as a lie? Ok, i treated this person as a friend nothing much but he is like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO me. As in : the way we think , our humour. Everything changes last three days ago. I do not know why. Like the fck? If you are bored just say. Dont make me look stupid. If you are using me, i suggest you to get a fcking life. I treated you sincerely. I do not have doubt. BUT you make to doubt you because you are chatting with one of my close friend. THANKFULLY, i have one week MC so i wont be looking at your fcking face which makes me depressed. It is okay because i dont need a guy like you that make use of me. I know you are chatting with one of my close friend but that doesnt mean you gonna just walk away from me like that? I will see when will ' I WONT LEAVE' will last. I dont think it will last LOL. because we are just classmates. I can leave whenever the fck i want because i do not need useless mafakas in my fcking life. I just need someone that will stay with me and understand me. I thought you will understand me but sadly you dont. I felt suckish. I felt useless. I just wish you luck in everything you do. I had enough with guys shits.

ok bye la i want charge laptop dah. GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment