Saturday 1 October 2016

Hello?

2/10/16
12am

HELLO OCTOBER!

Apparently today, two of my friends asked me whether i am alright. That is so sweet. They saw my tweet whether im i alright. I just had to lie and say that i am fine but actually i did not lie haha. I just said i am not completely fine at all something just distracts my mind. I felt really touched when my friend asked my well being. That is kinda sweet. That just shows how much they paid attention to my tweets... I do not really Retweet something emotional but recently i did. I just couldn't help myself. I dont want to think too much on this anymore because i told myself that everything is going to be alright and i have to get fully recovered from my chicken pox.

OMG I better get studying soon. 14 oct is my test. I have not yet to study! Principals Office Administration just sucks so much. I dont even get it. At times i felt like giving up but this is life, we cant give up that easily. Thankfully, this coming exam it is only ONE PAPER. HAPPY SIA! Actually, i forgot about my test... till my friend posted it. LOL. How much i hated school LOL. I just cant wait to end my studies. I should have studied harder but it is already too late. 2 years NITEC and i hope i will get into 2 year higher nitec................ Ya Allah Lamanyaaaaaaaaaaa.......................
I am so bored................ I feel like studying but confirm gua sakit balik. I am so tired of eating pills 4 times a day. I cant wait to get rid of my pills. I really salute people that had to consume pills for the rest of their life. HOW YOU GUYS MANAGE? Oh my.. Cobaan !!

Ok bye. I need to find something else to do other than sleep......... OK BYE!




No comments:

Post a Comment