Monday 9 January 2017

DAY 1 YEAR 2

9/1/2017
6:31pm

Alhamdulilah, first day was okay. Draggy to school but it was ok! Basically, my CA told me that he was proud of me and he is shock to see that my GPA improved real well. He also said that if i maintained this GPA , i could go to higher nitec year 2 ! INSYA'ALLAH! I told him that i really aimed to go to Higher Nitec Year 2 next year. I want to work real hard this year. I do not care about any shits. I really hope i could cope with everything. AMIN.

I felt very uneasy these days. Having doubts with him. Im not that happy as before. I do not know why he seems different ? I dont get it. I just hope everything will be at ease. I hate being too stressed up & keep thinking about him ? I feel stupid? Does he even think about me ? I always felt like crying every now and then but i tried to stayed strong. I do not want to show my weak side. Im afraid to confess. Im just tired to continue the convo? I feel stupid ??????????????? I feel so down...... Im afraid to let go about this to anyone.... But it is alright .... Im just fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment