Friday 6 January 2017

2017

6/1/17
7:10pm

Image result for 2017

Happy 2017 ! May this year will be a blessed one! It is a crucial year for me as i am entering YEAR 2 ! As i am typing this, i am going back to school real soon which sucks but what to do. I am not looking forward to study. It is such a wonderful feeling thinking that next year i am going to graduate to a NITEC Business Cert LOL. I AM SO EXCITED! I hope i could enter to Higher Nitec Year 2. I am going to study hard and focus in class. I do not want to make a fool anymore. I am looking forward to enter a polytechnic ! I hope one day i could go to a university.... I am dying to get a degree. INSYA'ALLAH!

Gosh, two more days till school and my body clock just sucks. I cant !!!!!!!!!! MONDAY STARTS 8AM. 8 FREAKING AM. AKU DA LA BANGUN KUL 11AM. HMM TKYA LA EH. Tomorrow is my last day sleeping late. I am going to miss my bed and my home. I miss doing nothing at home. I miss staring at my laptop and my computer. HAHAHA OH MY GOD. I want to cry. I dont want to go back to school. SCHOOL SUCKS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. chey. no la. I want to be a cabin crew i make sure get that dream job I am dying to fly off from here. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 2017 PLEASE BE A GOOD YEAR. AND GOOD BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment