Sunday 1 April 2018

HIGHER NITEC YEAR 2 TOMORROW?

1/4/18
11:00PM

Hey everyone! My 5 month holiday has ended. I know i wont have this long ass bitch holiday! I miss working and doing nothing at home! How bored my life is. Sadly, im not working at cotton on anymore because they said that the store is full LOL k. On the other hand im thankful to Allah that ive given a chance to be in HIGHER NITEC! Year 2 !!! Ya Allah! He have heard my prayers and im thankful for that! I've planned to be in poly by 20 years old insha Allah! Im so scared if the subject that i will be taking will be dead hard. My friends told me about it... Year 2 is going to be a killer. Im DEAD. sooooooooo dead k. 😩
Ya Allah please ease my studies and may everything will go smoothly! Hopefully no dramas! Kalau tak drama je non stop! One year only i can do this ! Hopefully the group of friends and the environment is good. Lucky thing that tomorrow start at 1pm ! SO LUCKY OKAY! HEHE! sigh been sleeping late during the past 5 months and now i have to sleep early due to school how nice....................... Wish me luck guys for school! 1 hour journey to school such a hassle :') k bye zz..

No comments:

Post a Comment