Tuesday 23 January 2018

January 2018

23/1/2018
8:22pm

Basically, i have already sent my course for my higher nitec. I picked Passanger Service Year 2 at AMK ok. I want to cry la cos Simei dont have. How like this. This means that i have to wake up 3 hours early to get ready.... I am not ready for it okay gengs. Simei je aku da lambat, ape lagi AMK. NAIICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I just hope i get into YEAR 2 Pax Service because it is the course that i wanted. I just hope there is cabin crew attachment. I JUST WANNA FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I DONT CAREE. However, if i get into year 2, it is going to be a massive stress because everyone in the classroom will know each other..... and i will feel left out. HAHAHA BUT ITSOKAY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Tak mati. I dont know how to blend in :( How like this. I think i shall be alone in that case. If i got into year 2 higher nitec i will feel happy because i only left a few more months till attachment and graduation. NEXT POLYYYYYY HEHE! i think if i reach to poly i will cry!! Although it isnt easy to get into poly, i will try my best and study reallllll hard for higher nitec and get into poly. I hope i get into my dream job. I really hope to get into Pax service real bad although i know it is going to be 2 times harder but it is okay, life isnt going to be easy anyways. Last two days ago i just got my new computer like finally after 1 year my previous computer broke down. I think it is a sign for me not to use the computer too much lol. I have to control ya know lol. Next month it will be my graduation day, i dont know why but i am not looking forward to it like for real. I just dont know why at all lol. UGH. The thought of it like ' meh ' .  Or isit cus my result is abit unfair LOLOLOLOLOLOL but whatever. 

okie shall stop here .................. 


No comments:

Post a Comment