Wednesday 30 December 2015

Bam

Helo.
30/12/15
I am forever typing this in the middle of the night. So, Basically , I've gotten into business course. Bam. Haha. You know that half hearted feeling. Somehow not ready and not looking forward to it as there is some of my old classmates that i will be seeing. I just wanna go Poly quickly you know .. but sadly i can't go to the short cut way. This eventually driving me mad. Argh! I just can't wait to end this 4 years of ITE. I will shout my lungs out. Ya Allah! Tolonglah hambamu di sini! I just hope that i could cope in Business because in N(A) I didn't learn anything about business so i hope it is gonna be an easy ride for me. I just hate competitions in class. You know... like who is the best ? Argh. I hate it okay... Gonna back off if there is a type of person that always love to compete. I know it is good to some people, but i hate people pouring intense remarks on me I'll get pissed off deeply.... I just hope there is a good clique. ITE College East :) Good thing is that it is near ! I'll be great full for it. However, i am starting school in 11 January onwards. Damn. How time fly past quickly!! I felt like i've entered Sec 1 and  i met someone. lol. That someone who i've been seeing for the past 10years. THANKFULLY AIN'T SEEEEEING THAT PERSON ANYMORE!!!!! Wohoo. Haha. Okay so im gonna tawakal with it. I just hope my class is quite focus in studies.. I wanna score really well. I do not want to let my loved ones down anymore. I am sorry for them. I know i can't get into O levels but i just hope im gonna let you proud in ITE College. :/ I feel really depressed for not getting into O levels. Just sucks big time. Argh. But whatever! I know Allah up there knew what is good for me :) .. Thank you Allah for everything! <3 I know i cant get what i want , but where i am now i am already grateful! To be honest, this is the first time that they accept my first choice though. I am quite surprised :) :) Maybe it was luck. hehe. Alhamdulilah ! Okay i gtg . Gonna stop right here :) Goodnight lovelies xxxx

Love
I.N
11.56PM

No comments:

Post a Comment