Monday 28 December 2015

Just Started

So hi .
29 Dec 2015
Basically, i am thinking of making a blog. As you know 2015 is leaving behind and when 2016 strikes, my life will change. You know , i am actually quite depressed when i have gotten my N level results. I may look happy at the outside but i am not pretty happy. 19 points is a maximum hit to sec 5 and guess how much i get? A Hilarious 20. I really don't know how to react when i saw that number. I quickly ran out from school and just calm myself out. Theres too much emotion that nobody could understand. Why cant they just use CCA points to minus off? How cruel can life be. Yeah i know life sucks and we have to deal with it. 17 December 2015 is the most horrible feeling i could imagine. While typing this i am literally in tears as i cant take it with the emotions. I dont know whether i could reach to the career path that i am deadly wanting to go. I just keep the sadness in me whenever i am with my loved ones because there is no point for me to rant to them. Things like this couldn't be changed. dah hakikat nak buat ape. I have to accept with all my heart. 20 Dec i submitted my ITE course. Lol. I hated all the courses. The courses that i am into is at CCK and i lived at Pasir Ris. Like BRUH. So i felt dishearten till now as the first course that i picked is Business. I have to spend like 4 YEARS in ITE. I dont know but that just saddens me real bad. Theres no short cut for me. Gosh i have to stop this tears. I just dont wanna spend 4 years in ITE. Sigh. I dont know if you guys out there has the same feeling as me but it just sucks. My mind is unstable. I just couldn't eat. Thinking about my Points and my course just brought me to Dismay. Expect the unexpected. Worst still , tomorrow is 30th Dec. That date is where i know what is my result. I am not that prepared or looking forward to it. You know what i wish ? Getting A text to go to sec 5. But Na'ah. I get a bad headache last week maybe because i was too worried and too upset. Theres fear and trepidation in me. Too anxious. I just wanna clear my mind off and just let out here on my blog. Lol. i have no time to write on books but i am comfortable typing. :p. So okay , GTG . i just hope time pass fly quickly ... Till next time ...

Love .
I.N
12.50am / 29/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment