Saturday 17 December 2016

Overall

18/12/16
1:17pm

First of all i do not know what type of title i should put. Mind me. I do not know what should i feel. Should i give love a chance? I really do not know whether i should. I just feel like we have something really common. I do not want anyone know about me and him. Except the one that im close with. Talking to him just really make me smile. This is just an unexpected feeling from me because i am the type of person wont fall that someone that fast and trust all the words that he said. It is hard for me to like that someone. Why now.. I do not want to loose him. What if one day he did leave me or vise versa. LOL. I am not ready for any heartbreaking moments because i have no time for that. To me it is just a waste of time and energy. I could use that time and energy to do something much fun. What if the family couldnt accept me one day? LOL. HAHHA aku ni da la gile, once orang tak suke aku, aku straight to the point je. On a serious note, what if ? Theres aloooot of what if going on in my mind. What if the girl that he used to contact me will hate me. What is her reaction gonna be like? What if she thinks that i am trying to snatch away ? ( lol whereby i do not have any intention of snatching away because i don't do that shit i'ma chill ass bitch) What if she thinks that i do not have any other guy to chat with? What if she going to think differently about me.. Ugh. What i'm i going to do? Ya Allah , please attached her with someone soon. I got the huge feeling that she still love him. I dont think she really moved on. Mampos la. Why just why. I am scared to confess my love towards him. He could love me when i couldnt love myself. I actually still have the phobia of confessing. What if it is still the same answer when i get it from my old crush. I just cant stop thinking about it without shedding a tears. Ya Allah, you know how i felt deeply. Ease it for me to handle it. I just really love him. I couldn't afford to lose him one day. He is like the one that i am finding. I am still confuse with my own feelings on whether i should like him? I do actually but i do not know. Words circulating my mind. Im just really confused........................ :(

No comments:

Post a Comment