Friday 23 December 2016

2nd Semester Result

24/12/16
12:45pm

Apparently , yesterday was my result. Alhamdulilah Syukur Kepada Allah S.w.t ! I didnt expect that i could get 3.7 gpa! It was a total shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This is like a miracle ! I thought i was a lil dumb lol. My hard work pays off! I am so happy for myself. This is the first time that i am proud of myself for 17 years of my life. How SADDENING ! I have to work extra hard next year because it is a crucial year for me. I just hope i could get 3.5 and above. I'm determined to go to a Second Year Higher Nitec then i'll proceed to POLY! Booyah! It is the END of my YEAR 1 NITEC! Year 2 please be good to me okay.....

I do not know why is my heart gets a little worried these days. I do not know whether it is because of him or me. I have lots of thoughts going on my mind right now but i do not know how to express it in words. You feel me? My words are crumble into one. I'm confused. I am abit afraid of loosing a guy like him. Like i really do. Another side of me says why im i facing this? Why im i developing feelings for somebody? Why im i in this position of LOVE? I am not prepared for hearbreaks.. I get a little frustrated when i think about it because i dont think people would be able to understand what i am feeling. I can't complain that much because this is my fate already. Maybe Allah knows whats the best for me & He want me to learn how to love somebody....... I do not know whether is this guy a lesson or a blessings. I hope it is a blessings for me to love for the rest of my life one day. If it is a lesson, i think i am not interested in knowing other guys anymore. Right now, i do not know why i am stressing on this. I AM GETTING A LIL FRUSTRATED. I have to stop sighing and appreciate what is in front of me. I keep having ' TSKKKKKKKKK, Hais, Ugh' In me. Like WHY??  Its okay i just be patient and have faith..........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment