Thursday 4 January 2018

2018

4 January 2018
7:07pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR! How fast time flew by? In a blink of an eye i am already 19 years old! Kinda excited and not excited by it lol. I felt too old and it also marked my last year of being a teenager!! No more duit raya la like this. Must find own pocket money instead. On the other hand, i am quite upset with my GPA. Seeing my result i find it is unfair and bias. One of the subject which is the website thingy, i get C LOL. People copied and paste get an A. ERM ok. How awesome la my life. I am not looking forward for Higher Nitec. I have yet to pick my course. However i'm afriad if i couldnt get the course that ive been wanting to get which is Passanger Service. I just hope their internship is BEING A CABIN CREW. This is my chance to fly off far away. I just hope to be on flight one day. I will promise myself to work hard. It is okay if it takes time to go POLYTECHNIC. It is okay. I will enjoy myself studying in ITE. Life is getting harder and harder. Being an adult sucks. Money just flew away so quickly... I just can't wait to get my pay so i can shop with it. Too much going on with life and work. So far work is fineeeeeeeeeeeee but i dont know whether should i stop working? I feel like continuing  because COTTON ON MAN.. Discount shit mann. HEHEHE. Maybe i should tahan ah................... UGH i wanna rant here but nah im too tired..............

BYE


No comments:

Post a Comment