Thursday 27 October 2016

control

28/10/16
12.01

Oh my. I should be sleeping i'll be schooling later. Ugh. SHit . I must not fall for him like honestly. SHIEEIT. i can feel that my love for him is getting stronger but im pulling myself back and not to fall for him. Im just scared ok, GG la. Ugh. I dont wanna have another crush. Face time with him HAHAAH AND I CANT STOP SMILING SIAAA SHEEEEIT. iffa stop pls. UGH, I must not fall for his words la. i must know him well. It is just 10 month i knew him and i feel like i known him forever. NO IFFA. somebody need to hold me back.Right person but wrong timing... you feel me??????? ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy. the way he smile n laugh HOLY MAK DIA HAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE IT HAHAAHAHAHHA SO CUTE LA SIA. BUT NO IFFA NO. DONT IFFA PLS. KAU TU MCM PKM PERANGAI ON OFF. Apparently, he just another version of me though. argh i cant laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. i must stop this feeling. UGHHH I CAN FEEL THE LOVE RUSH SIA AUHFENEFWNRW. F THIS SHEITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
 I GO SLEEEEEEEEEEP AH SIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment