Wednesday 19 October 2016

What do you mean?

19/10/16
9:43pm

I do not know where to start. I guess my crush for him is gone? I feel stupid. I tried to be strong whenever he said ' doesnt mean if i chat with that person, i like what' . Ok your point? Little do you know that i had a lil crush on you. I am inlove with your humor and openess. Why in the first place you are whatsapping me? Wah shit la. I hate this feeling. It is okay. I guess this is my repayment. Padan muke aku la rejecting people. I feel like crying because whenever i lowkey about my feelings the particular person will show his innerself. Ugh, i am so speechless ok. I used to like this guy back then and it just break into pieces. This time round? It breaks me again. Im i not good enough for love? It is ok, maybe i am not fated to be in love. It is okay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment