Friday 14 October 2016

RECOVER!

14/10/16
10:41PM

Alhamdulilah, ive recovered from my chicken pox. My experience of having chicken pox was really sucks but on the other hand i am happy that i have already recover. The scars on my face has already disappear. It was a relieve. Coming back to school was okay. FINALLY it is the weekend. Time pass by really quick these days. My teacher is so sweet lol HAHA, HE ASKED ME HOW IS MY EXPERIENCE ON HAVING CHICKEN POX. LOL HAHAH. All i can say is ' i have lost my appetite' Thats all la. HAHA.

Ugh, i do not know why but theres something inside me that i need to let it out. I just feel so frustrated so much. Whenever i see that son of a b face. I get mad & disgusted. OK so , he treated her as a friend and nothing much. He admit that he is contacting with her and does not even have a feelings for her. TO MY OPINION LA KAN, IF you start to talk to that particular person, you should have an intention. If you suddenly just leave her like that what do you think will she feel. OBVIOUSLY, SUCKS. LOLSZXCXCX. If you really like someone just talk to that particular person and do not give hopes. Although you seems oblivious about it but please use your mind la boy. Irritating nak mampos sia. I felt annoyed so much la. I am not surprised if he stop talking to me lol. kbye.

HEHE BYEBEYBEYE

No comments:

Post a Comment