Saturday 15 October 2016

Fam?

16/10/16
12:30am

Hah. I am forever ranting at this timing. I dont know why but i am so pissed ah. Fck family? Hiding things away from me? People be like ' maybe surprise for you' haha. FYI, my family is not the type will surprise the fuck out of me. They dont play that shit. The only person that will get something that i want which is a phone is only my DAD. Other then that, NO. This is just too much. Telling outsiders secrets but not me? Telling the rest of my family member but not me? What the fuck sial? This is just unacceptable. I dont play hiding things shit. Be straight up with me. You ask me to be your bridesmate but my fucking job is only to take you food and deliver it to your room and outsider people is able to follow you to take photoshoot? Knn ccb la perangai. THANKS ah sial. You just dont know how i feel. The person that will follow you to the hotel is not me. hah fuck can la can. Maybe i do not want to be your bridesmate la. I think i would rather sit one side n shake my fcking legs off. You reach home and still have the cheek to say ' i told everyone except you' AHHH CAN LAAA. EH my life so shiok ah at times. Best treatment sial. Do you guys wanna know something? I just wish to MIA one day. It was one of my bucket list. I cant wait to travel. I cant wait to MIA from everyone. I know i wasnt meant to be in this Country & Family. They dont need me. So why im i here? I just cant wait to finish up my studies and just travel away from here. If they convinced me to stay or come back to Singapore i will not hesitate to say no. I do not care whatever the weather is happening in Singapore. You guys neglected me. Hurt my feelings without knowing. I do not know why people are hurting my feelings. I am so tired of staying strong. My temper these days just snapped in a split seconds these days. My patience that i hold on is already gone. I just can't keep quiet and let it happen but this makes me snapped so badly. IF you feel like i am not needed just say. There is no need for you to indirect to me. Do you know that i am not stupid enoughhhh???????? Aku just rase geram, disappointed and sedih ah. I just wanna MIA one day once i become a cabin crew. I will travel often. I dont think will stay in Singapore that much. That is my promise. I am going to MIA. People do not need me anymore. I am not needed in their life. People have been hurting me, lying to me and etc. I had enough. I just hope that one day i could be a cabin crew. I am dying to be that. Not because it is a glamorous job is just my passion and meet different type people. I am tired of seeing the same people and same attitude in Singapore. Especially in my household. I need open minded people. I just wish that one day my love of my life is a good guy? If there isnt, forget it. Tkde jodoh pon tkpe. I am an independent woman, If i ever feel like coming back to Singapore one day maybe that just sucks. I think i will be at home for one day?? & i just shove my ass out from the house. I had enough already ah people hiding things from me. There is no need for you to tell me anymore. Just keep it and tell outsiders ah okay :) Aku kan not darah daging kau. Tak ya la bilang aku. Outsiders must be your DARAH DAGING SEHATI SEJIWA. Gasak kau la nak. Fck it la hor. Perangai kau seriously mcm ccb la. I feel such a relieve ah type this out because letting out to my family members pon mcm tak guna ah. You guys thinks that i am so stupid.

Honestly, right now i feel like finding a job. I just need to find some income for myself and own experience. I want something that related to beauty and some data entry? Either one? Ugh, i just need to have that feeling of having own money yak know. UGH. I am tired of doing side business kat internet. Boring sia lama2. OK la bye. have fun reading people

CHAOCHAO

No comments:

Post a Comment