Wednesday 5 October 2016

Founded out

5/10/16
11:03pm

Helo,

So today apparently, theres a hot news. I got to found out from my close friend that someone chatted with that guy. LOL. I knew it that girl is chatting with him. Aku mcm tak tau nak rasa ape lagi la. I am excited for next week for my come back. Im gonna be sarcastic with that guy. ' oh so i heard some news from you huh'. When it hurts but it hurts so good. Whatever lah. Do whatever you want boy, i cant lie but i got a little rush whenever i talk to you but i hold myself back because i do not want to fall in love. I refrain myself from doing that. It is not my time yet and i am not capable of loving anyone. I am love awkward. I talk shit and love roasting people in a joking way so i do not know if anyone could handle me. Before i forgot, he still got the cheek to whatsapp me and say ' i cant wait for you to come back! Please be quick'

ERRR... Da mendak ke kat skola? I thought you are chatting with her in class and you are still bored? LOL. You think i am an entertainer isit. lol she cant make you happy isit and you need me to entertain you in school? ummm okay. Memang patut la aku kat rumah so i can chill my ass off at home i do not need to face you in school. The way you talk to me now is so different and i do not know why anymore but i do not care about it because my heart is too hard lol. hhahaha. I know how guys gonna play with their tricks. DONT THINK IMA GONNA FALL INTO YOUR TRAP BOY. I'm smart and mature enough to think. One week at home feels forever but i enjoy it HAHA actually no ah i miss alotttt of lessons already. IM DEAD BRO IM DEAD. Besides, they are just revising. So once im back to school it is already class test. LOL. Ok la kan. My life just sucks. HAHA.

OKK BYE BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment